Revolving doors represent round systems with the curved side panels and the revolving wings connected to shaft in the middle, equipped with three or four wings in any standard color (RAL Colour) or anodized according to individual architectural requirements.
These systems give prestigiousness to your building, providing isolation and energy efficiency. They can be controlled automatically, manually or in other mode, depending on your requirements. They are equipped with highly sensitive sensors of safety, as well as the switch, which provides easy access to users of wheelchairs. Thanks to their esthetics and efficiency, they are ideal for the crowded buildings, such as hotels, shopping centers and places where a great number of visitors during the day.
Four-wing revolving doors
These doors are equipped with four wings connected to the revolving middle shaft. They provide a wider width of a gateway with smaller internal partitions.
Three- wing revolving doors
They are equipped with three wings connected to the revolving middle shaft. They provide narrower width of a gateway with smaller internal partitions.
- Height of the mechanism is 3 m
- Сan be equipped with three or four wings
- Can be controlled manually, automatically
- Four control modes in an automatic mode
- Continuous, automatic, manual and equipped with vertical blocking safety sensors installed on side wings
- Horizontal safety sensors on moving wings
- Shutdown buttons on an entrance and an exit from a door. This button slows down rotational speed
- Searchlights for illumination
- Electromechanical locking system
- The emergency button stops a door and switches in the manual mode in case of emergency situation
- Strong capital frame and esthetic aluminum profile system
- Adapts to each system of authorization
We are ready to help!