The heavy-duty forklift door
The EFA-SRT is a real allrounder! It can be used as inside door or as additional hall closure. For each opening which is extremely often passed by forklift trucks, the high-speed roll-up door from EFAFLEX is a high-quality solution.
Always in good shape
Robust plastic ropes and tension springs in the side members of the door hold the curtain under tension when opening and closing. Wind, negative pressure, heat or cold and draft air cannot affect the curtain: It is always in shape and can be wound up and unwound without any problems and at any time. The extraordinarily heavy-duty hangings are available fully transparent or in different colours.
Three special curtains as option
In addition to the standard curtain, which is made of silicone-free PVC, EFAFLEX also offers three special curtains as option for the EFA-SRT, which can be used for different applications. All three curtains are made of a transversely stable material and are silicone-free.
- Special curtain 1 is made of PVC-coated polyester. It was developed for the field of food logistics and is FDA-approved for the transport of dry food.
- Special curtain 2 is made of urethane-impregnated polyester material and is the best option if a hardly flammable curtain is needed for the EFA-SRT®.
- Special curtain 3 was developed for the use in painting plants and is therefore free of substances which are detrimental to paint adhesion. It is also made of urethane-impregnated polyester material.
Whether bright yellow, warning red, bright blue or neutral grey - you can chose between numerous colours for the curtain of your EFA-SRT: RAL 1021 rape yellow; RAL 2008 bright red orange; RAL 3002 carmine red; RAL 5002 ultramarine blue; RAL 6005 moss green; RAL 7035 light grey; RAL 9016 traffic white.
EFA-SRT at a glance:
- Clean room version available
- Hygiene version available
- Heavy-duty inside door
- With crash protection as option
- Opening up to 2.0 m/s
- Closing up to 0.75 m/s
- Up to 150,000 operating cycles p.a.
- Standard sizes up to w=6m x h=6m
We are ready to help!