Anti-burglar systems are intended for reliable protection of any apertures on objects with increased requirements to safety.
Window openings on objects (banks, jewelry stores, drugstores, the museums, art galleries, etc.) have to be protected by:
- Steel grids
- Or anti-burglar systems of the P5 class
- There are all certificates of conformity to P5 burglar retardant class
- These systems can be installed on especially important objects instead of grids.
Description of burglar retardant system:
- The maximum width is 3 m
- Maximum height is 3 m
- Types of drives - the electric drive
- Various colours are available
Got any questions?
We are ready to help!